Drinking Water Boilers:
Wouldn't it be great if you had a machine that just gave you instant boiling water without all that hanging around waiting for the kettle to boil.
Wouldn't it be great if your drinking water boiler actually worked and wasn't scaled up and there was someone who came along and serviced it and kept it working properly, all of the time.
. . . well now there is!
A Cooler Sense drinking water boiler will give you:
- Almost unlimited, instant, boiling water, so no more standing around waiting for that kettle to boil.
- No need for kettles hidden away next to desks, so it helps you stay health and safety compliant
- Filtered great tasting water.
- We service, replace filters and de-scale to ensure your hot drinks facility stays in perfect order.
- Cooler Sense drinking water boilers have built-in early warning diagnostics, which means that if something starts to go wrong, the boiler will carry on working whilst an engineer is on his way.
The only drinking water boiler choices you have to make are:
(To help, 1 litre is about 4 1/2 mugs or 6 cups)
How much water do you need at the Boiler's busiest time? If you need less than 5 mugs it may be better to have a Hot 'n' Cold water cooler. The table below will show capacities in litres and in mugs (not cups). You will need a drinking water boiler that will produce enough, but also pay attention to the re-heat time (they re-heat a mug in under 20 seconds).
Counter tops take more counter space.
Step 3: Stainless steel or white durable plastic casing?
Wall mounted versions come in either finish. Stainless steel are slightly higher cost and are good for tougher environments, but also look great in 'modern' kitchens. Plastic still looks good, but are a slightly lower cost.
or go to our Quick Boiler Selector
If you have any doubts then please contact us and we'll help.
And finally, don't worry if you get your selection slightly wrong, we will always come and swap the machine for the right one!